NABA has established a wide range of programs specifically developed to assist accounting and finance professionals in achieving their career goals. Each program is geared towards nurturing the relationship between the business community and the Association at large. Benefits of membership include:
– Continuing Professional Education at the National Convention
– National publications (Spectrum Magazine) and newsletters
– Leadership/professional development opportunities
– NABA members have access to the NABA, Inc. Online Career Center
– Scholarships towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or
– Discount on the purchase of CPA Review course (based on current partnership).
– Network and build relationships with accounting and finance professionals with varied
– Professional development discussions.
– Opportunities to collectively strengthen the community through technical skills offered
– Mentor accounting and finance college and high school students.
– Networking opportunity with corporate sponsors.
– Direct notice of job opportunities.
– Discounted rates at National Convention and Regional Conference.
– Network with professionals in neighboring chapters – Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miami.
– Leadership/professional development opportunities.
Professional members have completed their undergraduate studies and hold an accounting or finance related designation (e.g., CPA, CMA, CFA, CIA, CGMA, etc.) or are engaged in a professional accounting or finance-related career.
|Senior (Age 65+)||$85|
|College Pipeline Initiative (CPI)*||$0|
*Interested in becoming a College Pipeline Initiative (CPI) member? After graduation, transitioning from a student member (undergraduate or graduate) to a professional member is easy and best of all, it’s free for one year!
Being a Lifetime Member enhances your value of membership at a cost you can afford. Instead of paying $200 a year, you pay $3,000 and experience the benefits of NABA for the rest of your life! Interested in becoming a lifetime member? Please contact the Membership Department – 1-888-571-2939 or[email protected].
NABA National Office Membership Services
If experiencing issues with your online membership, please contact the NABA National Office- Membership Department at
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm (eastern)
Email: [email protected]