NABA has established a wide range of programs specifically developed to assist accounting and finance professionals in achieving their career goals. Each program is geared towards nurturing the relationship between the business community and the Association at large. Benefits of membership include:
- Up to 18 hours of Continuing Professional Education at the National Convention
- National publications (Spectrum Magazine) and newsletters (NewsPlus)
- Leadership/professional development opportunities
- NABA, Inc. Members Receive Up to a 10% Discount and 30 Days Free with the Life Lock Affinity Program!
- NABA members have access to the NABA, Inc. Online Career Center
- Three $1,000 scholarships towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- $600 discount on the purchase of the Becker four course CPA Review
- Network and build relationships with accounting and finance professionals who have varied years of career experience
- Professional development workshops
- Collectively impacting the community through our with your technical skills
- Uplifting and supporting the accounting and finance college and high school students
- Support and guidance for job related issues with like-minded individuals in the profession
- Networking opportunity with corporate sponsors
- Job opportunities sent directly to members
- Discounted rates at National Convention and Regional Conference
- Free and discounted access to chapter and local events
- All chapter events will be free to members and at least $5 to non-members which goes back into the chapter for membership activities and programs
- Member rate at other professional organizations events
- Business listed on our website as recommended companies
- Quarterly member appreciation events
- Network with professionals in neighboring chapters – Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miami
- Leadership/personal development opportunities
Professional members have completed their undergraduate studies and hold an accounting or finance related designation (e.g., CPA, CMA, CFA, CIA, CGMA, etc.) or are engaged in a professional accounting or finance-related career.
|Senior (Age 65+)||$85|
|College Pipeline Initiative (CPI)*||$0|
*Interested in becoming a College Pipeline Initiative (CPI) member? After graduation, transitioning from a student member (undergraduate or graduate) to a professional member is easy and best of all, it’s free for one year!
Being a Lifetime Member enhances your value of membership at a cost you can afford. Instead of paying $200 a year, you pay $3,000 and experience the benefits of NABA for the rest of your life! Interested in becoming a lifetime member? Please contact the Membership Department – 1-888-571-2939 or[email protected].
NABA National Office Membership Services
If experiencing issues with your online membership, please contact the NABA National Office- Membership Department at
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm (eastern)
Email: [email protected]