(Chapter New Virtual Community Program)
A Virtual Community Program that is designed to provide small minority businesses free business and accounting advisory services based on members and others volunteer hours.
The service will be achieved via 10 free ZOOM workshops. Registration is required and seats are limited.
- To be a pillar of support to those socially and economically disadvantaged through partnership of businesses who supports community efforts.
- To equip minority small business owners with tools to assist in sustaining and growing their businesses.
- To build a network within Greater Orlando community for minority small business owners to meet others like them and to promote each other by way of “enlarging their territory” through exchange of services and supporting efforts.
- To build a network within Greater Orlando community for minority small business owners to meet others like them; to promote each other by way of “enlarging their territory” through exchange of services and supporting efforts.
- To ensure participants of the program is given adequate information to enable them to have a better understanding of business processes, capital funding and the importance of maintaining adequate paper trail an or records.
- Provide required resources information to assist each dedicated business owner an opportunity to review his/her business need.
- To provide stipends to promising businesses to assist in defraying startup cost and or other business funding need.
- Overall, the program is aimed to assist micro small business owners to identify both free and cost-efficient financial funding. Stipends will be awarded to participants based on the program set criteria that will be stated upon commencement of the program. All participants will receive an automated certificate upon completion of the program.
- Health, Beauty & Fitness Service Industry
- Construction & Contracting
- Food & Restaurants
- Business Services
We are seeking both technical volunteers and corporate sponsor partnership to truly assist in having both a financial impact for those micro businesses that are disadvantaged from receiving reasonable financing because of no fault disposition that may be impacting them.
To join the committee, volunteer your service or to become a corporate sponsor for this program, send us your interest and details by completing the form below.